- number A value which you wants to evaluate.
More Information on Excel ISEVEN Function
- You can also insert a number into function directly by using double quotes or even without it.
- If you specify a non-numeric value it will return the #VALUE! error value.
Here I have used different arguments for this function.
- It will return TRUE if given number is even.
- It will evaluate negative values in the same way.
- It will treat 0 as an even number.
- If you specify a number with decimal points it will ignore decimals & evaluate the integer. In this example, it has truncate .5 & evaluated 2.
- As excel store dates as serial numbers, it will evaluate them in the same manner.
To learn more about Excel ISEVEN Function you can check Microsoft’s Help Section. And, if you have a unique idea to use it, I would love to hear from you.