Latest Video Tutorial – 10 Excel Keyboard Shortcuts (Probably YOU are NOT Using)
In Excel, copy and paste is a very common task that everyone performs, and whenever a user copies the data and pastes the same, Excel not only pastes the values but formatting and formula as well.
But Excel also has the option to paste the data as values only, which means with that option, only the value would be pasted and formatting and formula will get eliminated.
There are multiple shortcuts and key combinations to paste the data as value only in Excel, but in this tutorial, we have explained the quickest and easiest shortcuts for you.
Keyboard Shortcuts to Paste Values in the Excel
In Excel, the quickest and easiest shortcuts for paste values are mentioned below:
Alt → H → V → V
Steps to Paste Values Using Keyboard Shortcut
- First, copy the data that you want to paste somewhere else in Excel.
- After that, go to the cell where you want to paste the data.
- Now, just press Alt → H → V → V in sequence and you will get your data pasted as values only.
- Or press and press and hold the “Ctrl + Alt +V” keys and you will get the “Paste Special” dialog box opened.
- Now, release the keys and just press “V” to move the radio button to “Values” and press enter.