In Excel, there is a simple and quick way to swap two cells with each other. Let’s if you have a value in cell A2 and a value in cell B2, with swapping you can interchange the cells from A2 to B2 and B2 to A2.
In this tutorial, we will look at a quick trick to change two cells with each other.
Steps to Swap Cells in Excel
- First, you need to select cell A2.
- Now, press and hold the Shift Key from your keyboard.
- Next, hover your mouse cursor on the border of cell A2.
- After that, click your mouse and drag the cell in between cells B2 and C2.
- In the end, drop the cell there to swap the cells with each other.