On Mac, the Excel options are there with the name Excel Preferences, and in Windows, it’s just as options.
In this tutorial, we will look at simple steps to open and use Excel options on Mac and Windows.
Steps to Open Excel Options on Mac
- First, click on “Excel” from the menu bar that you have on the top.
- After that, click on “Preferences…” to open the Excel options.
- From there, click on the category to open the further options inside.
- In the end, once you make your changes (for example, if you want to change the default font), click on the close icon at the top left to save and close it.
Steps to Open Excel Options in Windows
- First, go to the File Tab from the Ribbon.
- From there, click on More, and then click on Options.
- From there, click on the category tab to open the further options inside.
- In the end, once you make your changes (for example, if you want to change the office color theme), click on the OK button from the bottom right of the dialog box.
Microsoft Excel Basics (Components, Parts, and Knowledge Notes)
- Fill Justify in Excel
- Formula Bar in Excel
- Add a Header and Footer in Excel
- Show Ruler in Excel
- Fill Handle in Excel
- Format Painter in Excel
- Quick Access Toolbar in Excel
- Status Bar in Excel
- Insert Text Box in Excel
- Open Backstage View in Excel
- Activating the Dark Mode in Excel
- Get the Scroll Bar Back in Excel