To apply strikethrough in a cell in Excel, you need to press the shortcut key “Control + 5”. This keyboard shortcut words from a single cell, non-continues cells, a range of cells, or even for the partial value from a cell.
Control + 5
And then you need to remove the strikethrough from a cell you need press the shortcut key again.
How to Apply Strikethrough on a Partial Text in a Cell
- Edit the cell using the F2 key or double click with mouse.
- Select the partial value using the mouse or the keyboard navigation keys.
- Press the shortcut key Control + 5 to apply the strikethrough.
- Press the enter button to come out of the edit mode.
More on Excel
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks to Make You a PRO in 2021 (Basic to Advanced + Free PDF)
- An Introduction to Microsoft Excel | Basics Knowledge + Components + Examples
- 82 Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel (PDF Cheat Sheet) YOU Need to Know
- Top 25 EXCEL SKILLS – All Levels (Basic | Intermediate | Advanced) + Test
- Excel Functions List (Top 100) Examples + Sample Files