To open the find and replace option you can use the keyboard shortcut key Control + H. It shows you the dialog box to enter the value to find and value to replace and as there are multiple buttons for the options you can use Tab to navigate to all those buttons.
Control + H
And if you want to open the find dialog box only you can use the shortcut key Control + F. Both tabs (Find & Replace) are adjoint and you can switch to the other using the Control + Function Key + up and down navigation buttons.
More on Excel
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks to Make You a PRO in 2021 (Basic to Advanced + Free PDF)
- An Introduction to Microsoft Excel | Basics Knowledge + Components + Examples
- 82 Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel (PDF Cheat Sheet) YOU Need to Know
- Top 25 EXCEL SKILLS – All Levels (Basic | Intermediate | Advanced) + Test
- Excel Functions List (Top 100) Examples + Sample Files