To drag down values from the above cell to the active cell you need to press the keyboard shortcut Control + D. You can use this key for a single cell, or you can also drag values to a range of cells by selecting all those cells.
Control + R
In the above example, we have selected the range A1 to A8 and now when you press the shortcut key it drags down the values up to the cell A8.
Apart from this, if you want to drag values to the right side you can use the keyboard shortcut Control + R.
More on Excel
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks to Make You a PRO in 2021 (Basic to Advanced + Free PDF)
- An Introduction to Microsoft Excel | Basics Knowledge + Components + Examples
- 82 Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel (PDF Cheat Sheet) YOU Need to Know
- Top 25 EXCEL SKILLS – All Levels (Basic | Intermediate | Advanced) + Test
- Excel Functions List (Top 100) Examples + Sample Files