Returns the average of numeric values.
- number1: The first number that you want to use for the average calculation.
- [number2]: The second number that you want to use for the average calculation.
- It can average numbers, dates, and text which represent numbers.
- If you enter a logical value or text representation of a number directly into the function it will average them.
- Text and error values will be ignored.
Written by Puneet for Excel 2007, Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016, Excel 2019, Excel for Mac