You can move the complete set of the pivot to another cell or another worksheet.
- Once you create a pivot table, click anywhere on the pivot table to activate the Analyze tab.
- Here look for the “Move PivotTable” option under actions in the ribbon.
- Now, click on the move pivot table and a dialogue box appears.
- After that, you will have two options
- New Worksheet: Select this option if you want to move your pivot to a new worksheet. The excel will automatically create a new worksheet and move the pivot.
- Existing Worksheet: This option will help you to move the pivot to the currently available worksheets in the workbook. Once you select this option all you need to do is select the cell where you need your pivot table.
That’s it, now the pivot table is moved to its new place.
More on Pivot Tables
- Delete a Pivot Table in Excel
- Pivot Table Keyboard Shortcuts
- Pivot Table from Multiple Worksheets
- Pivot Chart in Excel
⇠ Back to Pivot Table Tutorial