Steps to Delete a Pivot Table in Excel
Use the following steps to delete a pivot table.
- First, click anywhere on the pivot table you want to delete and activate the analyze tab.
- Now, look for the option “Select” under “Actions”.
- After this, click on the little drop-down to select “Entire PivotTable”.
- As a result, your entire pivot able will be selected.
- In the end, press the delete key on the top right corner of your keyboard.
Reset the pivot table
Just follow the below quick steps to reset all the fields of a pivot table.
- First, click anywhere on the pivot table.
- Now, go to the analyze tab.
- Here click on the little button next to clear.
- At last, click on “Clear All”.
As a result, you will get a blank pivot table. All the rows and column values will be reset.