To apply a filter on a data column you need to use keyboard shortcut Control + Shift + L. When you press this keyboard shortcut, Excel applies the date filters to the current columns and as well all the adjoint columns where you have data.
Control + Shift + L
Apart from that, there’s one more shortcut key that you can use to apply data filters to the column and that’s Alt ➜ D ➜ F ➜ F.
This keyboard shortcut works the same as the earlier one and you can use the same shortcut key to remove the filter as well.
More on Excel
- Top Excel Tips and Tricks to Make You a PRO in 2021 (Basic to Advanced + Free PDF)
- An Introduction to Microsoft Excel | Basics Knowledge + Components + Examples
- 82 Keyboard Shortcuts for Excel (PDF Cheat Sheet) YOU Need to Know
- Top 25 EXCEL SKILLS – All Levels (Basic | Intermediate | Advanced) + Test
- Excel Functions List (Top 100) Examples + Sample Files