What is the Use of Excel FALSE Function?
You can use False Function to get a logical value FALSE. It requires no input argument. Just simply can enter this function & it will return the false.
Syntax for Excel FALSE Function
It has no arguments.
More Information On Excel FALSE Function
- FALSE & FALSE() both are identical.
- Best use of FALSE() is in integration with other function for evaluation.
- FALSE has a value 0. You can use this value in other calculations.
- Using FALSE without parentheses will also give you the same result.
- As per Microsoft, FALSE Function is mainly provided for compatibility with the spreadsheet program.
Example To Understand Excel FALSE Function
In above examples, I have used FALSE() and FALSE in the same manner & both returns the same value. You can also use FALSE Function in the numeric calculation as it has 0 value.
Download Sample File
You can use Excel FALSE Function to test results returned from other functions. Learn more about FALSE from here.