This tutorial will teach you to unhide single and multiple (continues and non-continues) rows in Excel.
Steps to Unhide a Single Row
You can use the following steps:
- First, you need to find the missing row number from its row header.
- After that, move your cursor on the hidden row number and this will show you the drag sign.
- Next, click on it and hold the mouse.
- And by holding it, expand the hidden row. You will be able to see that hidden row.
However, you can also “Unhide” that row by right-clicking on the space between the rows.
And then click on the “Unhide” option from it to unhide the hidden row.
Unhide the Multiple Continues Rows
When you want to unhide the multiple continuous rows at once then proceed with the following steps:
- Again, the first step is to search out the range of rows that are hidden on the worksheet.
- Moving ahead, select the single row above the hidden rows and then hold the shift key to select another row that is below the hidden rows from the row header.
- After this, right-click on any of the selected rows and choose the “Unhide” option from there.
- Now, all the data is visible on the sheet as the multiple hidden rows turned to unhidden.
If you want to unhide the single hidden row from the multiple rows, then take the cursor to the hidden row header. After that, double-click on it, and that’ll show you the single row that is hidden earlier. In this way, you can unhide rows one by one.
Unhide All Rows from the Worksheet
It is quite interesting to unhide all the rows from the entire worksheet. As it saves your time and effort. You can use the following steps:
- First, analyze all the hidden rows from the header.
- After that, go to the Excel Ribbon ⇢ Home Tab ⇢ Format.
- Next, select the entire sheet and then click on the unhide rows option from the “Hide and Unhide” sub-drop-down list.
- Once you click on it, you will get all the hidden rows back to the worksheet.