Steps to Create an Internet Radio in Excel
- Go to Developer Tab -> Controls -> Insert -> Active X Control -> More Control.
- Select Window Media Player from the list.
- Now, double click on the window media player. And, By clicking on it, you will get the VB editor.
- Change the name of window media player to “InternetRadioInExcel”.
- Open your worksheet’s code window and paste below macros in it.
Dim Path As String
Path = Range("F4")
If Path = "" Then
.URL = Path
Now, you have two different macros to control your radio (play and stop). Get URL for your favorite radio channel from here. And, paste that address into cell F4. Insert two buttons for play and stop and assign macros to those buttons.
Download this ready to use sample file from here.