You can simply use the TRUE Function to get a logical value TRUE. It requires no input argument. You can simply enter this function and it will return the TRUE.
- It has no arguments.
More Information On Excel TRUE Function
- TRUE & TRUE() both are identical.
- Best use of TRUE() is in integration with other function for evaluation.
- TRUE has a value 0. You can use this value in other calculations.
- Using TRUE without parentheses will also give you the same result.
- TRUE Function is mainly provided for compatibility with the spreadsheet program.
In the below example, I have used TRUE() and TRUE, in the same manner, and both returns the same value. You can also use TRUE Function in the numeric calculation as it has 0 value.
To learn more about Excel TRUE Function you can check Microsoft’s Help Section. And, if you have a unique idea to use it, I would love to hear from you.