The REPT function to repeat a specific text for a specific number of times. In simple words, it can repeat a text in a cell the number of times you specified.
You just need to specify a text to repeat and the number of repetition. In the below example, we have used it to repeat a text bar 50 times.
- text A text which you want to repeat. You can either insert a text in the function directly or you can also refer to a text which contains the text.
- number_times A number to specify the repetition of the text.
In the below example, we have used different types of text for repetition using with REPT function.
- Maximum numbers of repetition you can do is 32767, and after that, it will return an error.
- If you skip specifying the number of repetition, the function will return blank.
- If a number of repetition is not an integer it will return an error.