What is the Use of Excel TRUE Function?
You can simply use the TRUE Function to get a logical value TRUE. It requires no input argument. Simply can enter this function & it will return the true.
Syntax for Excel TRUE Function
It has no arguments.
More Information On TRUE
- TRUE & TRUE() both are identical.
- Best use of TRUE() is in integration with other function for evaluation.
- TRUE has a value 0. You can use this value in other calculations.
- Using TRUEwithout parentheses will also give you the same result.
- As per Microsoft, TRUE Function is mainly provided for compatibility with the spreadsheet program.
Example To Understand TRUE Function
In above example, I have used TRUE() and TRUE in the same manner & both returns the same value. You can also use TRUE Function in the numeric calculation as it has 0 value.
Download Sample File
You can use Excel TRUE Function to evaluate results returned from other functions. Learn more about TRUE from here.