What is the use of Excel EVEN Function?
Use Excel EVEN Function to round a number to an even number. For Example, it will round 5.1 to 6 & 3 to 4.
Syntax for Excel EVEN Function
number A number value which you want to round. [Required]
More Information on Excel EVEN Function
- If you specify a value other than a number it will return a #VALUE! error.
- You can also insert a numeric value directly into the function by using double quotes or even without using them.
Examples to understand Excel EVEN Function
- When you refer to negative values, it will always round them to lower even number, away from zero.
- When you refer to positive values it will always round them to the upper even number.
- And, when you refer to Zero it will remain same.
Download Sample File
Use Excel EVEN Function to round a number to the nearest integer. Learn more about EVEN from here.